HT-3W 5W 10W UV Laser Marking Machine
1. The beam quality is high, the spot is very small, and high-precision marking can be achieved.
2. UV laser marking machine has very small thermal influence, will not produce thermal effect, will not produce material burning problem; it is good processing effect, and a wide range of applicable materials.
3. Using high-speed galvanometer, high processing precision, fast marking speed and stable performance.
4. The software interface is humanized, the operation is simple and easy to learn, and the editing function is powerful.
5. Support common barcode and QR code marking.
6. Fast marking speed and high efficiency
7. Stable performance, small size, low power consumption.
|Effective Working Area||100*100mm|
|Worktable||Fixed high quality aluminum worktable|
|Computer System||WINDOWS XP/Win7/8/10 32/64bits|
|Minimum Linear Width||0.01mm|
|Cooling way||WATER Cooling S&A CWUL-05|
|Maxi Marking Speed||8000mm/s|
|Data Transfer||USB2.0 transmission|
|Control System||EZCAD Offline Controller|
|Graphic Format Supported||PLT, DXP,STL|
|Compatiable Software||CorelDraw, AutoCAD,Adobe Illustrator,Cadian|
|Cooling Way||S&A Water-cooling|
|Complete Power Consumption||≤1500W|
|dimension||850*650*950mm and 700*730*580mm|
Differences From Other Laser Marking Machine
1. The wavelength of UV laser is only 355 nm, while fiber is 1064 nm and CO2 is 10.64 μm. When the wavelength is shorter, the laser bean is smaller and more precise, and the Heat-affected zone formed during processing is smaller also, which makes the marking accurate and fine.
2. CO2 laser marking machine and fiber laser marking machine are physical marking method, but UV laser marking machine is a chemical processing method, mainly by photochemical reaction. The difference is that the physical processing method is mainly happed on the surface of the material, while by chemical processing method, the laser can proceed deep inside of the material.
3. Fiber laser marking machine is mainly used in metal material. Due to the heat generated by its beam, it is not suitable for marking high-precision special materials. UV laser marking machine is particularly suitable for high-end market which need ultra-fine processing, such as marking of cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and other packages by polymers materials.
It is widely used in marking in Cosmetics, mobile phones , pharmaceuticals, food packaging, metal, glass, plastic, polymer materials, construction materials, special ABS material, flexible PCB boards, plastic buttons, silicon wafer micropores, electronic component, communications equipment, LCD glass.